For convenience, they are referred to as “GRUPPO PRAGMA”. This policy has been implemented in line with the provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority, dated 8 May 2014, and in compliance with article 13 of the Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
This policy has been released and updated by Gruppo Pragma S.r.l., administrator of the Web site and Data Controller, based in AREA Science Park, Padriciano 99 – 34149 Trieste – Italy – taxpayer and VAT number 03529171005 Ph. + 39 040 375 5711 e-mail email@example.com.
These contact details may also be used to implement the rights of data subjects, listed in the Italian Code (from art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196, dated 30 June 2003, on access, deletion, update, change, integration, etc.) as well as to request the updated list of any data controllers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small strings of text that Web sites may send, during the navigation, to user devices (either PCs, laptops, smartphones, tablets; usually, cookies are stored directly in the navigation browser). The sender Web site can read and register the cookies on the relevant devices to obtain a number of information.
How many types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies, with different features. Cookies include:
- SESSION COOKIES: they are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: they are stored in the browser as long as they are active (variable duration);
- FIRST PARTY COOKIES: they are provided directly by the Web site administrator;
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: they are provided by subjects other than the Web site administrator (in line with rules or agreements between the owner of the Web site and the relevant third party);
What are the categories of cookies?
Technical cookies are generally needed for the proper operation of the Web site and to enable navigation; the browser may not be able to properly view the pages or use some services without them. For example, technical cookies are essential to keep the user connected during the whole visit to the Web site or to store language settings, the view, etc. Technical cookies include navigation cookies, ensuring proper navigation and use of the Web site (for instance, to buy products or services or for authentication purposes to access restricted areas); analytics cookies are considered technical cookies to the extent they are directly used by the Web site administrator to collect aggregated data on the number of users and on how such users have visited the Web site; functionality cookies enables users to navigate on the basis of a number of selected criteria (for instance, the language, the products selected for the purchase) to improve the service.
Profiling cookies generate user profiles and they are used to promote offers in line with the preferences of users as they navigate. Gruppo Pragma does not use this cookie category in any case.
How to disable cookies
- Click here for the setting of “Private Navigation” and cookies management with Firefox;
- Click here for the setting of “Private Navigation” and cookies management with Chrome;
- Click here for the setting of “Private Navigation” and cookies management with IE;
- Click here for the setting of “Private Navigation” and cookies management with Safari;
Which cookies does Gruppo Pragma use?
- Technical cookies enabling the proper use of the Web site;
- Analitycs third party cookies as anonymous and aggregate analysis tools on user behaviours in the Web site; these cookies enables us to understand how our users use Gruppo Pragma and to improve its structure and contents;
- Profiling third party cookies to promote offers in line with your needs.
Technical cookies – First Party
- ccBannerConfermato: it records the banner view (2 years)
- _hp2_id: Cloud Flare technical cookie improving the Web site performance
Analytics Cookies – Third party
- _gat: Google Analytics, to adjust the number of users of the service on traffic-intensive Web sites. (session)
- _ga: cookie generated by Google Analytics. The Web site administrator can collect aggregated data on user behaviours. (2 years)
- _gid: generated by Google Analytics, it is used to perform statistical analyses. (24 hours)
- _dc_gtm: generated by Google Tag Manager pixel for Universal Google Analytics
- ajs: generated by Google Analytics, helping to count how many people visit the Web site, monitoring multiple visits. (1 year)
Profiling Cookies – Third party
- fr: generated by Facebook, it contains the encrypted user and browser identification. (1 year)
- fbp: generated by Facebook and used to provide advertising products from third party advertisers. (3 months)
- gcl_au: generated by Google AdSense to test the advertising efficiency on any Web sites using its services. (3 months)
- _hjIncludedInSample: generated by hotjar. This cookie is added to enable Hotjar to determine if users are included in the case that is used to generate Heatmap, channelling, recording, etc. (1 year)